Monday Mischief

Hubby has a really bad habit of snacking before bed and leaving wrappings or packages of food out.

As I’ve mentioned before, most mornings Delilah is tucked up on the bed (or in the bathroom under my feet) while I’m getting ready for work.

If I come out of the bathroom and she’s not on the bed, I know she’s up to something.

While it’s true, she does have mad skills, in this case, I wasn’t angry at her.

SHE didn’t leave the potato chip bag out.

IMG_3930 IMG_3931 Why does it seem she only does this after I vacuum?

I had big plans for those potato chips too. :-(

What kind of mischief have you been up to?

This is the Monday Mischief Blog Hop hosted by Alfie’s Blog, Snoopy’s Blog, Luna a Dog’s Life and My Brown Newfies.

Comments

Oh dear, he has to put things away so the dogs don’t eat something that will make them sick. I am more of a countersurfer for fresh food but my cat bro will find any food not nailed down and get into it!

Our husbands must be related! Only with mine, it’s usually used napkins or other things. Though I have to admit that he’s gotten better about putting his trash in the garbage can — finally got tired of me fussing at him all the time, I guess. :-) Thankfully, Callie & Shadow long ago stopped trying to steal stuff like that, and Ducky is usually sound asleep in her crate long before we go to bed. If I have time later, I’ll have to write my own post of the mischief hubby and Ducky get into together. Have a great day and give S and D a treat for me.

3. Frankie Furter and Ernie says

I guess he is trying to play GOOD DAD vs BAD DAD and it depends on Which Side one is going to Cheer fur.

Oh, bless her hungry Labrador heart. Sometimes you just have to laugh.

Silas only brings in sticks from outside right after we sweep and mop. I think they prefer dirt.

Haha, I think this is why dogs love hubbies so much, even when it’s us gals who do most of the walking/cleaning/feeding/etc. They are so easy to scrounge off, and are always leaving yummy leftovers in convenient places!

Bags left out are fair game! You win, Delilah! Ditto when someone gets up from the table and doesn’t push in their chair. Snack time!

Kolchak would agree that ANYTHING left out is totally fair game. Of course, he’s vomitting frosting so, I don’t really know if he GETS a vote, eh?

I’d be sad. Potato chips are a very rare treat at our house. I do not want to share them!

She had big plans for those potato chips too! And, to answer your question, she waits until after you vacuum so the floor is nice and clean when she eats off of it!
    :-)